Terms and Conditions
- All prices are listed in New Zealand dollars and are subject to change and availability. We make every effort to ensure that the prices stated are correct and prices will be confirmed at the time of booking. Should a discrepancy occur or an incorrect price be published by us, we reserve the right to charge the correct price or offer you the option to cancel the package.
- Fresh Rentals is an Agent for most of New Zealands leading Car and Campervan Companies, enabling us us to bring you the best deals available. All of these Companies have Terms and Conditions relevant to their own products and services, and it is essential you read these in order to proceed with your booking.
- By booking with Fresh Rentals, you agree with the cancellation policys of both Fresh Rentals and the vehicle operator.
- By booking with us you are reserving a vehicle at the best price we have available. The deposit you pay in order to do this is non-refundable. Some operators may impose an additional fee depending on how close to the vehicle pick-up date the cancellation occurs. In the case of cars this is usually 7-14 days, and in the case of Campervans, usually 30 days. You must refer to the Terms and Conditions of the Vehicle Operator which will available to you prior to confirmation of your booking. Should additional charges be levied by the vehicle operator, as per their terms and conditions, this charge will be made against the credit card supplied to Fresh Rentals.
- It is highly recommended you have a Travel Insurance Policy which covers this eventuality.
- Fresh Rentals will not charge a fee for the first amendment to a booking, however we reserve the right to charge a fee for additional changes. Any changes may however incur a charge and/or a higher daily rate from the vehicle operator. Please refer to the operators own Terms and Conditions.
- Cancellations or amendments may be made in the first instance by telephone, however this will not be actioned until received in writing by e-mail, and confirmed back to you in writing by us.
- Drivers from 18 years plus, may hire vehicles, subject to the Terms and Conditions of the individual operators. In some cases, persons under 25 years will be subject to a higher Insurance cost and excess.
- Car Hire is generally calculated on a 24-hour basis, however Campervan Hire is calculated on a daily basis, i.e, the day you pick-up and the day you drop-off your vehicle are both charged for.